The Eclipse

We haven't had any new posts so I thought I would post something new. I decided to focus loosely on the recent lunar eclipse. I need to work on it, but I'll put up what I have because I have to get back to studying.




Lovely Luna who doth steal light from the sun,
grace us with your image sweetly, thou shall not be outdone.

Tis no wonder couples sit snuggly under your magnetic allure
and vice-versa to the broken-hearted whose pain you may cure.

Before light there was darkness as you clearly attend,
as such you inspire us and our souls perhaps mend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.