An untitled fourth

Another poem I wrote in my adolescence it is called "untitled 4" because it was the fourth untitled in my work of poems. I had no title for it because I cannot think of one and I still cannot think of one so untitled is how it stays. For now at least. Enjoy my immature poem (by my today standards). I still think it is somewhat neat.

I wish this girl could feel what I am feeling
I wish this girl could see what she means to me
All she ever does is say "hi" and "Well, I have to go now, bye."
Never really giving me her time
I wish she was mine
In due time as they say
I'll see her soon
I will fulfill my wish
An end to this unhappiness
When the time falls right
And I see the fullness of the moon
I will fulfill my wish ever so soon
If only life were that easy
The reality is, its not that pleasing
So I move on and I wait
For the time will come
The time, my love will arrive
As told by fate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.