My Own Manifest Destiny

Every time I look deep down at myself,
i can't believe it's the real me.

I try so hard,
but it's never good enough.

I realized all this time,
it was just a fantasy with myself;
the truth behind it, hurts.

I must understand why this path for me is true and right.

Acceptance is a journey where I must take,
in order to pursuit my happiness.

To love myself with much passion,
is the key to bring me true success.

Being a fool now is what will make me wise later;
live and learn.

I can't stop judgement day,
I will only live through it,
which will bring me my final destination,
that will set me free.

1 Comment:

  1. Wandering Poet said...
    Good to see a post from you man.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.